Do you have a crafter or creative person you would like to get a gift for? Don’t get stumped because it seems like they have all the supplies they could ever need. Get them a craft kit.
**This post contains affiliate links. When you click these links I may make a commission on purchases made through those links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.** For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.
5 reasons craft kits make great gifts
- Crafters and creative people are often multi-passionate when it comes to creating. Craft kits can introduce a new skill or technique.
- Working with a kit can be a relaxing escape. Focusing on the details of a project can distract your mind, or working on repetitive steps can let your mind wander.
- You don’t need to be an artist to create a beautiful project.
- You don’t have to hunt and gather the supplies you need.
- Working on a craft kit helps the project get finished because you are working on a single project with a defined subject.
Here are more than a dozen craft kit ideas for crafters.
Faux Leather Earring Making Kit
These super popular earrings can be cut by hand with scissors, or with a Silhouette Cameo or Cricut Maker
Macrame Kit Knot tying for making wall hangings, plant holder, key chains, and decorative pieces.
Craft kits are fun projects to complete. Kits are great because all the supplies are included. They are nice for crafty Christmas gift ideas but are also perfect for birthdays, Mother’s day, Father’s day, or even for someone who is on bed rest.
Think about craft kits when you need a gift idea for that crafty person. It could be a friend, loved one, co-worker, even someone who might seem hard to shop for.
You might just introduce them to something new and inspire a new craft.
Have you tried any of these crafts? What is your favorite craft, or something you would like to try?